Friday, November 7, 2014

Burgers! Burgers! Burgers!

I love eating hamburgers. Actually, whilst most Filipino's can't live without rice, I can on sandwiches alone.


Although I have not been to all hamburger and sandwich parlors in Cebu, there are a few here that are my favorites that I always keep coming back for more.

1. Big Tom's

Probably one of the best burgers in town. The patties are charbroiled, very juicy, delectable and full of flavor. A lot of different burgers to choose from. The Jalapeño burger is my favorite. Their home made sauce is also very good. The place is nice with good ambiance and they present the burgers on a wooden chopping board. I love how it is presented, classy. 
Big Tom's is located along Juana Osmeña St.



2. The Frontgate.

Also one of my favorite place to hang out. Conveniently located near my place in Paseo Banawa.
I come here not only for the burgers, but for their chili fries too. The chili fries is actually potato wedges with chili con carne. Their burgers are also full of flavor with lots of cheese. They also have a lot of burgers to choose from, however I do not like how it is presented in a plastic.



3. Burger Joint.

All time favorite street food burger. Though their burgers are a bit pricey, however still very appetizing and yummy.



4. Army Navy.

I find their classic single quarter pound burger to be very tasteful and satisfying. However it is the starving sailor that is my favorite here over their burgers. Their freedom fries is also something different from the usual fries. 

5. Flame it burgers.

Been around for a while now. Still in the game despite the so many competitors. Their grilled burgers are also one the best tasting that I have tried. Juicy, full of flavor and pure satisfaction. They used to be located in Escario, now they are located at two of the major malls in the city and a new branch at Mabolo. Definitely a must try for visitors of Cebu and for locals too.

1 comment: