Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Adoring the stars of your night


Dreaming of a universe where your eyes are the stars of the night.
In a space that even your whisper attracts comets  to your mystery.
And the planets bows down in awe to your mystical delight.
For you are no less the epitome of an ethereal entity.


Meteors fall, shooting stars flies, and my dreamy eyes
Wishing upon, when only a wish is so much so than it is
If I could reach the moon and back, will fly to Jupiter no less
Then only then, the deity will notice my terrestrial existence
    

Solar flares erupts and my heart goes supernova.
Exploding a beat faster than the speed of light
Excited at the thought and my soul dancing like the aurora
The heavenly goddess herself smiling down tonight
 We may be light years away yet I am forever pulled to your gravity
For not a thousand parsecs can I avoid the sparkling lights
Even so, this may only be a dream far off world than reality
I will continue to dream in a galaxy that adores your night



*all images are from nasa.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment