Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Big n Tasty

Just one of my favorite fast food burgers. It's Big and it's tasty. Well not really that big, but bigger than most fast food burgers around.

And yes, it may be not that healthy but once in a while I indulge myself with this tasty mouthwatering burger. 

No, it is not perfect, but it is savory delicious. A bit expensive but it does somehow justifies with its flavorsome taste.

Of course there are other tastier burgers out there. But with this delectable burger, I can get it virtually anywhere I am within the city and anytime. Convenience!

I don't have to drive far and look for a parking space just to have a tasty burger. No need to wait in line at the only available store of a specialty burger. No hassle. Be at the mall, the city center or at the office, I can have my scrumptious burger anytime I want.

No need for ketchup, no drama. Just plain flavorful burger. Delicious with every bite. It has its own dressing, with cheesy melted cheese. Tomatoes and lettuce. Appetizing.

Life's simple pleasures. Surely I will be eating more of this in the future, no matter how unhealthy it is. It is delicious, yummy, savory, and succulent with every single bite, ambrosial even to the last bite.




1 comment: